You are here: Home / My Self Portrait Painting and Drawing

My Self Portrait Painting and Drawing

/
Self-portrait drawing
"Self-portrait drawing"

The picture above is my self-portrait drawing, drawn using charcoal pencil on sketchbook. And below is another self-portrait of me painted using oil color.

Experimental self-portrait painting

Below is some of self-portrait painting painted with oil color. The style is really experimental, a mix between different genres of fine art.

Hermansyah's self-portrait
"My self-portrait on canvas"

Hermansyah's self-portrait
"Latest Self-portrait on painting panelboard"

The latest one is you can say it highly influenced by early Vincent Van Gogh style but I am not using his indirect brush stroke method, I just experimet with the abstract idea.

Komentar